How to Show Business Benefit by Moving to Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
Tune in for for expert insights from SANS and Tenable, exploring proven approaches for moving to risk-based vulnerability management.
An effective risk-based vulnerability management program incorporates accurate asset inventory and criticality identification, active threat intelligence and automation support to prioritize the most business-critical risks and focus resources on fixing the most business-damaging exposures first.
This on-demand webinar will help you determine your current vulnerability management baseline using a SANS-developed set of risk-based vulnerability management patterns. From there, SANS Director of Emerging Trends John Pescatore and Nathan Wenzler, Chief Security Strategist with Tenable will explore:
- How to do a gap analysis to choose proven approaches for moving to risk-based vulnerability management
- Selection criteria for evaluating products and vendor
- Lessons learned for reducing time to mitigate and showing business benefit
Register now and watch on-demand.
Director of Emerging Security Trends, SANS Institute
Senior Principal Security Advocate, Tenable