From SANS: Practical Industrial Control System Cybersecurity: IT and OT Have Converged – Discover and Defend Your Assets
Which steps will get you on track to better cybersecurity risk mitigation?
Written by SANS experts, Dean Parsons and Doug Wylie, Practical Industrial Control System Cybersecurity: IT and OT Have Converged – Discover and Defend Your Assets explores key issues arising when IT and OT are combined into cyber-physical systems, where risks must be continually identified and managed.
Reading this paper will help you answer a number of important questions, including:
- Why are digital asset inventories critical for IT/OT security risk management?
- Which asset inventory methods are right for your environment?
- How does knowledge about risks and vulnerabilities to IT/OT systems lead to better risk management?
- Can applying even a few of Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls make a marked difference in the security posture of today’s control systems?
Sponsored by Tenable, this paper delivers insights and advice to help you make more informed decisions about strengthening IT/OT cybersecurity programs. The authors encourage all industrial and information system administrators and infosec professionals responsible for the secure operation of converged IT/OT environments to read and share this paper with colleagues.
Complete the form to get your copy now.
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Nessus Network Monitor