Announcing the 2022 Tenable Assure Partner Award Winners
Celebrating the elite defenders who are helping organizations around the world reduce their cyber risk.
Cybersecurity is always a team effort. Day in, day out, defenders rely on an ecosystem of teams, partners and vendors to address the evolving threat landscape and deliver holistic security.
As part of our ongoing channel commitment, we’re excited to highlight those partners who have gone above and beyond our expectations.
Our second annual Global Partner Awards includes eight categories that recognize the success of Tenable’s highest-grossing distributors, resellers and MSSP partners over the 2021 calendar year.
And the winners are….*drumroll*
Here are the Tenable Assure partners who had a stellar year in 2021.
Top New Business Partner
These partners generated the highest volume of new business, including both Channel-In and Channel-Out sales (excluding renewals). (Channel-In sales, the opportunity was brought to Tenable by the partner. Channel-Out sales, the opportunity was brought to the partner by Tenable.)
- Latin America: Scitum S.A. de C.V.
- North America: CDW
- EMEA: Softcat
- APAC: Shanghai Mywan Information Technology Co. Ltd
Top Regional Partner
These partners recorded the largest year-over-year growth in overall sales (excluding renewals) or generated the highest percentage of Channel-In sales.
- Latin America: NeoSecure
- North America:
- Highest % of CI: Optiv
- Largest Y/Y Growth: GuidePoint
- Canada: Integra Networks
- EMEA: Software One Netherlands
- APAC: ECCOM Network System Co. Ltd
Top Breakthrough Partner
These are Silver or Gold Tier Partners with the largest year-over-year growth in overall sales (excluding renewals).
- Latin America: FastHelp
- North America: World Wide Technology
- EMEA: SCC UK
- APAC: Value Point Systems Pvt Ltd
Top MSSP Partner
These partners generated the highest MSSP Channel-In sales.
- Latin America: Tempest
- North America: eSentire
- EMEA: Capgemini
- APAC: Kordia SecOPs
These partners demonstrated overall strategic partnership, including marketing programs, partner enablement, quoting support and technical competency.
- Latin America: Adistec CCA
- North America: Ingram Micro
- Public Sector: Carahsoft
- EMEA: Zebra Technologies
- APAC: M. Tech Holdings Pte Ltd
Top Overall Partner
These partners generated the highest overall sales from both new business (including Channel-In and Channel-Out) as well as renewals.
- Latin America: ISH Technologia
- North America:
- Top Overall Partner: SHI
- Top Overall State & Local Partner: SHI
- Top Overall Federal Partner: Blue Tech
- EMEA: Softcat
- APAC: CyberCX Pty Ltd
Continued commitment to our partners
At Tenable, we continue to invest in our Tenable Assure Partner Program to help distributors, resellers and managed security service providers (MSSP) better support end-user organizations with the tools they need to understand and reduce cyber risk. It was an honor to see these efforts recognized by CRN in its 2022 Partner Program Guide, where Tenable was awarded a 5-star rating in the security vendor category for the second year in a row.
Over the past year, we have made significant improvements to our Tenable Assure Partner Program, including:
- Introducing Active Directory and Cloud Security products into our portfolio
- Enhancing our MSSP portal and extending our product offering set for MSSPs
- Updating partner training and professional services certifications
- Growing partner teams at Tenable to support our global partner community
- Implementing processes for including partners in cloud-native marketplace private offer transactions
The Tenable Assure team congratulates all our Global Partner Awards winners! And we're excited to see how everyone continues to push and exceed their goals in 2022.
With more channel partners winning more business, it means more organizations around the world are leading the way in eliminating unacceptable risks and proactively managing their cyber exposure.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.